Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love sms

  • No poems, no fancy words, I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

  • On Valentine's Day, I'm thinking about the special ways u have made my life better. The little things, the not-so-little things.. your kindness, the way you always listen & pay attention to me. you make my world brighter n richer. you're a gift to me, & I thank you for being you.

  • If you were my valentine
    I'd search the endless skies
    to find the perfect starlight
    that would compliment your eyes
    and keep it in a wishing well
    created just for you
    and filled with my desires
    to make all your dreams come true.


  • What do you give a lady so sweet who makes my existence so complete? Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose? Perhaps some very heartfelt pros? A store-bought card with another's word? Anything that's purchased seems absurd. I would give you the World if it were mine, For now, take my heart, and be My Valentine.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Previous Post Next Post Back to Top